TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS DANGEROUS PLANT!
Nightshade is a common plant throughout most of the US. I grew up knowing this plant is very toxic. I also know that the berries can be a little sweet and look good to eat; a dangerous combination. But what is most scary about this plant isn’t its toxicity, but how readily it is found growing near kids and families.
I was looking for some interesting information on this plant, and in many places, I found claims that even one to three berries of some kinds of nightshade will kill an adult. Wikipedia was one of these (So that might be or might not be true). Regardless of what part is and what part isn’t toxic, and how toxic it may be, it is best to just get rid of this plant around your home and check your local poison control if you or pets have eaten any.