Artichoke bites are a great appetizer and are easy to make.
All you need is:
- One package of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tubes of crescent roll dough
- shredded mozzeralla
Preheat your oven to 375.
Mix the cream cheese, mayo, parmesan, garlic, artichoke, and spinach in a large bowl.
Now roll out your crescent roll dough and cut as shown:
Place each piece in a miniature muffin tin:
Fill each piece with your artichoke dip from the bowl:
Add some mozzarella cheese to the top:
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.