In order to maintain safety in your home or office, handrails are a must for your staircases. Handrails must be sturdy and efficiently installed to provide the necessary support and also to prevent anyone falling accidentally off the stairs. So it is advisable to choose strong stainless steel handrails.
Available in different designs and they can be installed by professionals:
- Stainless steel handrails come in various shapes and sizes and these can be installed on the staircase treads or can be wall-mounted. These can be in the form of round tubes with flat ends, square or rectangle tubes and slotted tubes also.
- These are available in 304 or 316 grade stainless steel with mirror or satin finish. Most stores offer them in standard lengths of 3 or 6m which can be cut as per your requirements.
- Handrails can be installed with the help of professionals and you can also install it all by yourself.
- Measure the length of your staircase, count the number of bends for ninety or forty degree elbows and tees and you can assemble them yourselves.
Stainless steel handrails are durable and corrosion-resistant:
Stainless steel handrails apart from being tough and strong also look good compared to old fashioned wooden, iron or concrete railings. These don’t undergo staining, warping or deterioration with age as the wooden handrails. Stainless steel handrails provide a modern and stylish look to your staircases in home or office. These are fit for both indoor and outdoor use. In short, stainless steel handrails offer the following advantages:
- Strong and sturdy
- Mirror or satin finish
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Corrosion resistant
- No warping as in wooden handrails
- Easy to assemble and install
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean
No doubt, you will find them being used in all public spaces, offices, malls, stations etc. Even if you are going in for a renovation, steel handrails are a practical and trendy option.
Opt for the professional installation services:
- Most of the manufacturers provide installation services. If it is a big job with a large area to be tackled, it is advisable to avail professional installation services. It becomes somewhat difficult to keep track of all the fittings, flanges, brackets, supports, elbows and tees required.
- Alternately, if you are a DIY type or a beginner DIY and the job is on a relatively smaller scale, you can install these stainless steel handrails yourself.
- All that you will need to do is drill machine, wrench, and requisite length of steel handrails, brackets, supports, floor mounts or wall mounts, nuts and bolts.
- You need to mark the positions of wall mounts, floor supports, hand rail brackets and go about assembling the same.
Consult the instruction manual for a better installation:
- Detailed instructions on measuring and installing these stainless steel handrails are available in comprehensive, detailed and well-illustrated user manuals that come with clear description of individual parts and overall installation guidelines. These guides and manuals are also easily available on the internet with just a few clicks.
- Give your staircases a modern and stylish look with classy and stylish stainless steel handrails. Not only your staircases, your balcony or porch will also look good with these good looking railings. Stainless steel handrails are a good option for installing on stairs leading down to your swimming pool since these are corrosion resistant and offer a good grip, even to wet hands.
Get rid of those rusty old iron railings and bent wooden handrails are so out of fashion. Give them a trendy makeover with the new and improved elegant range of stainless steel handrails. Still want you see more details then visit us and get more info on stainless steel handrails.