Plan Something Different In Your Kitchen With Luxury Designs
Are you planning to have the most luxurious kitchen in your dream home? Every homeowner thinks of designing his or her kitchen in the most happening way. However, some have budget constraints, while some are simply not aware of the trends that go on in the market. The good news is that you don’t necessarily need to blow cash in order to design a luxury kitchen. Here are some handy tips that will help to give a luxurious makeover to your kitchen.
Tips for luxury kitchens
- Bizarre countertops- There are some outlandish countertops available in the market, if you go looking. You can have statement pieces that are based on semi-precious stones including dumortierite or agate. Or you could go for countertops made from Calcutta gold marble, which definitely look fabulous.
- Hardware- Hardware is important to give the finishing touch to the kitchen. It is like jewelry that you are going to appreciate every time you enter your kitchen. While chrome plated hardware is in the rage right now, it is important that it matches well with the theme of the kitchen. For example, if your luxury kitchen has a rustic appeal to it, chrome plated hardware would look completely out of place. Instead, look for hardware in brass tones, or pieces with rustic finishing to them. They would complement the rustic charm of your cooking space better.
- Custom cabinets- Why go for standard modular designs when you can have something customized, right? After all, you are designing a luxury kitchen. Expensive materials like fumed oak or blackened stainless add a definite character to a space. You could use these sparingly, if budget is an issue. It would be a good idea to have cabinets made from such materials on a wall that is visible from the living or dining area. Although, it is important that you don’t overdo it. Mix and match such exotic materials with contrasting colors and patterns to give a fine balance to your kitchen.
- White and wood always works- If a luxury kitchen is what you want, but don’t have enough money to spend on high-quality products; you can always play it smart. Simply give an all-white theme and contrast it with cabinets in an earthy tone. White helps your kitchen look bigger, while the contrasting wooden tone gives it the necessary charm. You can almost never go wrong with this combination, and it always looks luxurious.
- Don’t overdo it- Luxury isn’t about having striking pieces in every corner. It is about balance. Thus, if you have that expensive countertop installed, make sure you contrast it with cabinets that are easy on the eyes. Similarly, if you have used expensive materials for the cabinets, don’t paint the walls in an eye-popping color. Instead, keep it subtle. It will bring out the beauty of those expensive materials more.
- Branded modular design- Modular kitchens have been popular for some time now, considering their convenience and cost-effectiveness. However, in order to make your kitchen stand out from the rest, make sure that you use the branded modular designs for your kitchens. There is a marked difference in branded products, which will give a luxurious edge to the kitchen.
- Get the craftsmanship right- Above everything else, for a luxury kitchen to look its part, it is important to select the right craftsman. He needs to be experienced enough to work with expensive materials, and give the finishing edge it deserves for the space. Don’t scrimp on finding a quality contractor when designing a luxury kitchen. Without proper skill, even the best materials will look ordinary.
So, look after well for the luxury kitchen designs that encompass various styles by today’s fashion.