Kale Butternut Squash Turkey Soup
Hearty and filling, this Turkey and Squash Kale soup is the perfect pot of healthy goodness. If you’re looking for a reprieve from all that decadent holiday eating, this is it… enjoy!
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds butternut squash, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 15-20 sage leaves, about 3 tablespoons chopped
- 7 leaves thyme, about 1 tablespoon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups turkey stock or chicken stock
- 4 kale stems, stem removed (about 4 cups of kale)
- 11/2 pounds cooked turkey meat cubed (or roaster chicken meat cubed)
For detailed step by step instructions, please visit Taste And See: Kale Butternut Squash Turkey Soup!
Try these other great recipes from Taste And See:
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE.