Thai Beef with Broccoli
Thai Beef with Broccoli – an easy flavorful weeknight meal! With coconut milk, red curry paste, shallots, brown sugar, fish sauce, broccoli and beef.
- 12 ounces broccoli florets (1 1/2 inch florets) one medium-sized head of broccoli
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil or olive oil
- 1 pound beef tenderloin trimmed of any fat (about 2 small filet steaks)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger (or substitute with 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 14 ounces lite coconut milk, stirred thoroughly (one 13.5-oz/430ml can)
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- steamed Jasmine rice, for serving
- 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped or torn
- 4 lime wedges, for serving
For step by step directions please visit Taste And See: Thai Beef with Broccoli!
Try these other great recipes from Taste And See:
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE.