Peppermint Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Cookies
These Peppermint Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Cookies are super easy, delightfully scrumptious and the perfect holiday treat.
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cups cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup almond milk (or regular milk)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces mini-marshmallows
- 8 mini candy canes gently broken into small pieces (or use 4 large-sized candy canes)
- 3/8 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE.