Kale Orange Cranberry Salad
Kale Orange Cranberry Salad – super-quick, loaded w/ nutritional goodness, & absolutely delish! Kale, dried cranberries, OJ, orange zest, & almonds.
For The Salad:
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 bunch of kale washed, stems removed, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- zest from one orange
For The Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
For step-by-step directions please visit Taste And See – Kale Orange Cranberry Salad!
Be sure to check out these other awesome recipes from Taste And See:
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE.