Andouille Sausage and Cajun Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Andouille Sausage and Cajun Shrimp Lettuce Wraps – low carb, big flavor, gluten-free eating! W/Andouille chicken sausage, rock shrimp, & Cajun spices.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (more if desired)
- 7 ounces canned petite diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces al fresco all natural Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausage
- 1 pound fresh rock shrimp or small shrimp (50-60 count per pound)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 heads Boston Bibb lettuce
- garnish with chopped green onions and parsley
For step by step directions please visit Taste And See – Andouille Sausage and Cajun Shrimp Lettuce Wraps!
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE