Chicken Skillet with Sweet Potatoes and Wild Rice
Chicken Skillet with Sweet Potatoes and Wild Rice – A hearty, comforting one-pan meal loaded with broccoli, sweet potatoes, wild rice, and chicken!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1 18.5 ounce can Progresso Reduced Sodium Savory Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
- 2 cups chicken stock as needed (more may be required depending on the rice you use)
- 1 cup brown & wild rice blend, uncooked (or your preferred rice variety)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 14 ounces broccoli (1 head rinsed and chopped into small florets)
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
For step by step directions please visit Taste And See – Chicken Skillet with Sweet Potatoes and Wild Rice!
Be sure to check out these other great recipes:
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE