Chicken Cannelloni AKA Chicky Chicky Can Can is tender and juicy and full of so much yummy flavor! One of my favorite homemade meals with mozzarella cheese, dijon mustard, sliced mushrooms, chopped green onions, diced canned tomatoes and dry vermouth. I know you’re gonna love it as much as I do!
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 6 chopped green onions (4 for cooking, 2 for garnish)
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- one 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup dry vermouth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped (plus more for garnish)
For step by step directions please visit Taste And See: Chicken Cannelloni!
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE
Check out these other great recipes: