Parmesan Polenta Bolognese
This Polenta Bolognese Recipe is the perfect low maintenance meal the whole family will love! The hearty meat sauce is layered over creamy Parmesan polenta and topped off with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground beef (90% lean)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan + more for garnish
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened (or regular milk if preferred)
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Parmesan Polenta – see recipe here
- Chopped Italian parsley for garnish
For step by step directions be sure to visit Taste And See: Parmesan Polenta Bolognese!
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE
Don’t forget to check out these other great recipes: