Smoky Salt and Vinegar Roasted Potatoes
With baby Yukon gold potatoes, apple cider vinegar, smoked salt, liquid smoke, fresh rosemary and bacon these potatoes have the most smoky, tangy and addicting flavor in every bite!
- 2 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes cut in half (the best potatoes to use for this recipe)
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (3/4 cup for steaming, ¼ cup for marinade, and 2 tablespoons for finishing)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt (1/2 teaspoon for marinade, 1/2 teaspoon for baking potatoes)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped rosemary
- 6 pieces bacon
- Sea salt to taste
For step by step directions please visit Taste And See: Smoky Salt and Vinegar Potatoes!
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE
And be sure to check out these other great recipes: