Oven Baked Eggs with Sausage Peppers and Onions
This breakfast is so easy to make, yet it really is elegant and capable of “wowing” your guests. It can work beautifully for Mother’s Day brunch, or for any other occasion worthy of a little extra breakfast punch. If you’re an out-of-the-box chef, you can also serve it as a dinner. Why not? It has proteins and veggies and will surely satisfy.
This oven baked eggs recipe is also super versatile. You can make all sorts of different variations like:
- Make it vegetarian and skip the sausage
- Use different kinds of sausage (e.g., instead of chicken use pork or turkey)
- You can add shredded cheese
- You can use different ingredients like these tomatoes and feta
- You can use fresh peppers instead of cooked – for a bit of crunch
- You can also use different veggies…like sautéd spinach or zucchinis
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE