Instant Pot Carnitas
Instant Pot Carnitas with Lazy Guac – can be made from frozen or thawed, full of flavor likes it’s been cooking all day in just under an hour! Gluten & Dairy Free (Paleo)
When we ate these, we paired them with a simple side salad, and it was delicious! Mr. Hungry couldn’t stop talking about how good it was and how much he loves the instant pot and Butcher Box! Not that he’d ever use it, just that he loves what I’m making in it!
- 1.5lb steak (frozen or not) –
- 2 cups orange juice – fresh not from concentrate
- 1 jalapeno (stem removed)
- 1 medium yellow onion (skin removed, ends removed)
- juice of two limes (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup of vegetable or beef broth (may need more)
- 1 clove garlic
For more and the recipe click HERE.
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE