Red Hot Spicy Brussel Sprouts are a fun way to heat up dinner. This recipe is so easy, you won’t even have to look it back up once you read it. I have used this recipe as an appetizer and as a side dish. To serve it as an appetizer, place toothpicks in each to serve individually. As a side dish they can be served right from the pan onto the plate. They are very good with rich meals like steak as the spice and leafy texture breaks up the heavier parts of the meal.
If you make this, try cooking some bacon first and chopping it so that you also get bacon bits in the brussel sprouts.
My Red Hot Spicy Brussel Sprouts start with these simple ingredients:
- Brussel Sprouts
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash and half the brussel sprouts.
2. Melt the butter in a cast iron pan and fry the brussel sprouts. Add pepper if desired.
3. Add the hot sauce and cook until the bottoms turn golden brown.
- Wash and half the brussel sprouts.
- Melt the butter in a cast iron pan and fry the brussel sprouts.
- Add the hot sauce and cook until the bottoms turn golden brown.