Try These Foods for a Healthier Breakfast Alternative
Every each one of us can only eat so many bowls of cereal for breakfast, before it gets boring. But, eating cereal can also become quite costly and unhealthy over time.
So why not try a healthy and easy to prepare alternative? How about a salad?
A well-prepared salad can provide a rich amount of fiber, antioxidants and vitamins that will help keep you healthy. Read below to discover two delicious breakfast salad ideas that are both healthy and easy to prepare as well.
1. Bagel Chip Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 quarter cup Feta cheese
- Quarter cup low-fat milk
- Ground pepper
Spring Mix Ingredients:
- 3 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/2 cup broccoli sprouts
- Place all the ingredients, except the spring mix, into a food processor or blender.
- Process the mix until smooth.
- Toss together 5 cups of spring mix in a bowl….(read more)
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE.