Cranberry Orange Creamsicle Cookies
Cranberry Orange Creamsicle Cookies – sweet & tart & delicious! With white chocolate chips, fresh cranberries, orange zest & OJ… you’ll have everyone asking for more!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- orange zest, from one large orange
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups whole cranberries, cut in half or chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
For step by step directions please visit Taste And See – Cranberry Orange Creamsicle Cookies!
Be sure to check out these other great holiday recipes:
Baked Brie with Honey & Almonds
Baked Brie with Bacon & Caramelized Onions
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE.