Smoky Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup
Smoky Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup – healthy, low fat and absolutely decadent. With cheddar cheese, potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, garlic, smoked paprika & Sriracha!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- 2 heads of cauliflower, rinsed and trimmed into florets
- 1 pound skinned and chopped Yukon gold potatoes
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 11/2 heads broccoli, rinsed and trimmed into florets
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 cups almond milk
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (more for garnish)
- Garnish with steam broccoli, cauliflower and shredded cheddar cheese
For step by step directions please visit Taste And See – Cheesy Cauliflower Broccoli Soup!
Be sure to check out these other great recipes, too:
For more about our food category click HERE.
For more great recipes click HERE.
Do you have a recipe to share? We would love to hear from you. Submit your recipes HERE